So, here is question #1:
Can you correctly match the player with the number of home runs he hit in 2007?
|1. Carlos Pena||A. 50|
|2. Prince Fielder||B. 46|
|3. Alex Rodriguez||C. 54|
|4. Adam Dunn||D. 47|
|5. Ryan Howard||E. 40|
The winner will choose ONE prize from the following: 2007 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects Football Chris Davis Senior Standouts Jersey Card; 2008-09 Bowman Draft Picks & Stars Basketball Dwayne Wade Relic Card (game-used material); 2008-09 UD Masterpieces Hockey Wayne Gretzky; OR 2008 Topps Baseball Series 2 Game-Used Uniform Relic Tony Pena.
Here's how to play:
- Respond in the comments to THIS post. Put your answers in the form: 1-A, 2-B, 3-C, 4-D, 5-E (though I suggest you not use that answer, as it is wrong!)
- Only the first correct response will win a prize
- Only ONE guess per person, please
- If you choose to ignore the above rule, only your FIRST answer will be taken under consideration
- Feel free to chat in comments, but please keep it clean
- Contest will continue until we have a winner or I get bored, whichever comes first
- That pretty much sums it up