Hey everyone! I spent the day in Hot Springs with my Uncle from Pittsburgh and the rest of my family. It rained all day, but that didn't stop us from seeing some of the sites and hanging out with my brother and his wife. Until today, I did not realize that there is a "Baseball Trail" with historical markers specifically related to baseball. I will have to go back and do the trail then post info on here. Very cool!
Of course, you are here for the draft this week!
Let's talk notables:
- Desmond Jennings on 2013 Gypsy Queen
- Lance Johnson Rated Rookie on 1988 Donruss
- Mike Scioscia on 1988 Donruss
- Kal Daniels Diamond King on 1988 Donruss
- Andy Marte First Year on 2002 Topps Stadium Club
- Bake McBride on 1982 Fleer
- In fact, a whole slew of players on 1982 Fleer: Sparky Lyle, Gary Allenson, Randy Martz, Mike Cubbage, Mike Jones, Jerry Manuel, Steve Crawford, Rawly Eastwick, and Willie Montanez
We've got 36 Free Agents this week. Which ones will be the most coveted? Which ones will remain in the free agent draft another week? We will see!
Here is the draft form: