After the results from the initial player draft were posted, I had several folks ask if there would be/could be another draft round. I'm all for adding fun to the game, so why not?
Remember: There will be LOTS of opportunities to add players during the season as we open packs and uncover unpicked players.
Here is how this will work:
- Enter up to six (6) player names (1 per line on form)
- 2nd Draft will close on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 12 Noon.
- All entrants will be randomized to determine draft pick order.
- Snake format, non-collapsing (see below).
- Obviously, names from the initial draft have already been selected. Please don't use those for this.
- Selections will be hidden until after the draft to prevent "sniping."
- If you missed the first draft, you can get in on this one, if you want!
Snake, non-collapsing format:
Entrants will be randomized to determine draft order.
Each round will alternate ascending then descending by draft order.
1st entry gets their player 1 pick. If anyone else picked that name, it is removed from other entrant lists.
If a player in your pick list has been eliminated previously, you skip that round and get no one.
|Entrant Name||Player 01||Player 02||Player 03||Player 04||Player 05||Player 06|
|qazxsw||Q. Jones||W. Erty||E. Nigma||R. Ureddie||T. Fortoo||I. Bethere|
|mnbvc||U. Noit||I. Bethere||W. Erty||O. Ceycan||P. Indapoole||D. Fense|
|yhnbgt||Q. Jones||I. Bethere||A. Nonymous||S. Daspirit||E. Nigma||R. Ureddie|
Okay, assuming I did that right, the green indicates the players the particular entrant gets. Red indicates eliminated names through duplication.
Here is the link for the 2nd Draft: