Here are the questions I posed:
- Which card set based on music (specific artists/groups, genres, whatever) was the WORST ever?
- Aside from Box Busters, what cool things can Beckett do with video and collecting? Vodcasts with special guests, etc?
- What's a non-sport wax set you'd like to see?
- Back when Topps was putting protective coating on their cards, did you keep the coating on or remove it? I always removed it.
- What's one sport you wish there were more wax product?
By far and away, the one with the most discussion was the one about video and collecting. Ultimately, it comes down to money and time. I believe a video-based hobby-related program is viable. I may start that as my own hobby - a hobby hobby, if you will.
What are your thoughts on the questions I asked? Feel free to reply below!