Hello, everyone! Our first Free Agent Draft of the season is here! If you're not familiar with how it works, let me give you the rundown:
- ANYONE can enter the draft. Just use the link below and fill it out! If you draft a category, you will be added to the Managers list for the rest of the season.
- You can only enter ONCE. If you enter more than once, only the most recent entry will count.
- In this draft, you may select up to three (3) different selections.
- The draft will be run in Serpentine style based on random ordering. This means that entrants will be randomized then put into the draft program. Once a category is awarded to a manager, the category is removed from the list and remaining selections move up in the draft. Think of how fantasy drafts work. If three people select Kluber, only the first person in the list gets him. The other people lose him as a pick, but their next pick moves up the list.
- The deadline to pick is FRIDAY, APRIL 15 at 11:59PM Central - Yeah, that's right, just taxes.
- If you win a category (or more), you get ALL the cards from that category, including cards already found in packs as well as from packs opened during the 2016 MLB season.
- If you have questions, leave a comment on this post at Tribecards.net
Link to the Free Agent Draft: http://goo.gl/forms/UfAADt9xKg
Good luck and happy collecting!
Okay, let's rip some wax:
2013 Triple Play
Alex Rios - White Sox - Dominic FDNY (Wahoo!!)
Matt Cain - Giants - Arpsmith (Wahoo!!)
Aaron Hill - Diamondbacks - Alec (Wahoo!!)
Bryce Harper - Nationals - CaptKirk42 (Wahoo!!)
Matt Wieters - Orioles - Pedersej (Wahoo!!)
Rated Rookie - Tattoos - FREE AGENT
National Anthem - Traditions - FREE AGENT
The two free agents from this pack will go on NEXT week's draft. We have two new categories: Tattoos and Traditions. As with other categories, if the card/item features a player on an MLB team, the item will go to the manager of that team.