Whew! Well, I think I have finally amassed my list of frequently visited clubhouses. If you were on my list before and you're not on there now, please let me know so I can get that taken care of! If you're not on the list and never were before, drop me a line and I'll be happy to start visiting!
Here is what I learned from this experience:
1. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
2. If you want to change your layout, make sure you have a GOOD backup.
3. Blogger Elements are NOT backed up when you save your XML file!
4. Use Google Reader to maintain your feeds and then just add that list to the blog roll to make life easy on yourself.
5. Thome rocks! (Okay, I already knew that)
6. The Cubbies don't.
7. The Tribe ended up 50/50 exactly. I don't know if I should cheer or cry.
8. I love the hood stripe on my truck.
9. Never be afraid to experiment - no matter what, you learn something.